Monday, January 31, 2011

Buttons Buttons #1 & A Proud Mama Moment

Happy Monday to All! I hope wherever you are at it is not in the line of this snowstorm that we here in Central Illinois are supposed to get clobbered with. Hopefully it is sunny & warm.

So to get us ready to enjoy some time after the weather hits. Here is the first of the 6 cards we will be making at my Button, Button event. All the information can be found on my classes page. Email or call me with any questions or to register.



















This cute card is made by fellow Demonstrator, Director & awesome trainer Ronda Wade. It uses the stamp set So Happy for You from the sale-a-bration catalog (which of course you can get for FREE with any $50 purchase). The designer paper is from the Sew Suite collection, it's called Sweet Stitches. Then the buttons are made using the Big Shot & the Sweet Buttons embosslit. Just love it. So simple so cute. If you would like to check out more of Ronda's items click Here.

So as for my proud mama moment...My little guy Robert is about to turn 4 1/2 years old & he has been wanting to put on his own shoes. But his tennis shoes are high tops and hard to get on the way it is. So he was practicing with his slippers. Here he is, not only with his slippers on but on the right feet. Way to go Robert!





















Of course he is rolling his eyes at me because he only likes to have his picture taken when he wants to have it taken. Which let me tell you is not very often. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment