Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My 1st Leadership!!!

There is just no good way to describe how awesome Stampin' Up Leadership was. I had such a great time, meet so many awesome people, learned a ton & got A LOT of great ideas. Many of these great ideas came from the awesome swaps I got from other demonstrators. I will be sharing these with you slowly but surely. I wish I could share everyone but I have over 120 swaps. So I will try to share some of my favorites. Some will also be appearing in some of my upcoming events. For my Customer Appreciation Workshop on January 29th we will be making a few of these. By the way, are you signed up? The deadline for registration is this Sunday January 23rd at 5 PM. Don't miss out. You will get so see tons of the items that I brought back from Leadership. At some point I will also share my swaps but since some of them are also going with me in February to Stampin' Up Regional in Minneapolis (shout out to my new friends from Minnesota - Don't you know) I probably will not share them until I get back. Ok so to pick one of my favorites from Leadership. Are you ready?



















Ok well instead of a swap I decided to share an awesome little trinket box that fellow Demonstrator & #1 Demonstrator of the Year for 2010, Kimberly Van Diepen shared. I was lucky enough to get to meet & speak with Kim. She is as fun & real as she appears on her blog (to visit click Here). She used so many wonderful products including the crown trinkets, rosettes & the "You're a Gem" stamp set out of the new mini. Love Love Love it.

One of the highlights of Leadership for me was getting to walk across the stage as a Senior Supervisor. I was blessed to be promoted right at the end of the year. Here is a picture of me and one of my new friends Denise walking the stage with the new Senior Supervisors (& Senior Consultants from Canada).
















One of the other wonderful people that I got a chance to meet & speak with is Stampin' Up Co-Founder, Shelli Gardner.
















Talk about one fantastic lady. Her wonderful husband Sterling was kind enough to take the picture for me. Kindly he took the picture from the chest up so there was no way you could tell in the picture that I don't have any shoes on. Yes Yes the first time I got to meet Shelli I left my 3" high heeled shoes at the table. My feet just wouldn't function in them any more. We had a nice laugh at it and she even said that she had admired them as I walked the stage earlier in the day. Wasn't that sweet?

Ok so be on the look out for other great pictures in the days to come. I will also be sharing the awesome make n takes that we made the 2nd night (once I get them all done - but that is another story).

No comments:

Post a Comment