Thursday, January 20, 2011

More great Leadership things!

So many great items to share from Leadership! The first morning we all checked in to get our bag of goodies (the first of a lot of goodies that we got). The bag is just the cutest ever. Ready to see it?















Love LOVE LOVE it! Now obviously this is not my bag (as you can tell by the name tag). But I liked how unknowingly this person made their name tag ahead of time & it ended up matching perfectly. I was even able to buy a matching wallet at the memento mall.The ribbon on the outside & inside are Stampin' Up ribbons that are 2 of my favorites. As a matter of fact when my husband & I checked into the Oprayland Resort the lady in front of us had the 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon in basic black & very vanilla on her bags. I said to her excuse me is that Stampin' Up ribbon (because I had told my husband it was & he didn't believe that I would know it on site - I don't know what was he thinking?). She says "Yes, are you here for Leadership?" To which I replied "Yes, I am a Stampin' UP Demonstrator." She told me "That is great. This is one of my products . I am from the Home Office Product Design." There were are whole group of Stampin' Up Home Office employees checking in a head of us. Love it!

So on to today's stamping...which of course is from one of Stampin' Up's wonderful Home Office Employees during one of our break-out classes. This one was on the importance of color. She showed how just some slight changes can totally change the look.





















I personally love the top card. Everything was done in Real Red (one of my favorite colors). I love the whole mono-color look. Then by just changing the outside two levels of petals (which were done with the new Build a Blossom stamp set & coordinating punch) it totally changes the look of the card.
Just wait until you see what is in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment