Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Customer Appreciation Event!

Oh my Goodness...Did I have the best time! Yesterday at my 1st Annual Customer Appreciation Event, I had 10 ladies, 1 of which had never stamped a minutes in her life. It was SO Much Fun. We did 3 make n takes (that I will be sharing with you), gave away a lots of goodies, including big Hershey's kisses & even a copy of My Digital Studio. Yes I said I gave away a copy of My Digital Studio. Joyce is also going to get a one on one lesson with me on how to use it. Thank you Ladies for the super great time yesterday. To Lisa our newbie, I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. Your excitement was so contagious.

OK now onto the stamping. This first card makes me hungry just looking at it. Don't you think?
















This great card was designed by Jo Rauch Demonstrator from Oregon. It is made with pink pirouette, early espresso & soft suede cardstock. Then the stamp set is "Eat Chocolate". Yum from the new occasions mini. The punches that are used are 1 3/4" scallop, both tag punches, word window & modern label punches. Then to giv it a bit more texture the early espresso piece is run through the big shot with the Polka dots embossing folders. Just Love embossing folders.

The next card includes the one item in the new occasions mini that I am hoping they continue to have & in more colors. GLITTER PAPER.





















This glitter paper is so great. It cuts & punches easy. But best of all the glitter does not come off. Just Love it. This awesome card was designed by Kathy Hilden a demonstrator from Michigan. The great color combination is concord crush, real red & whisper white. One of my favs. The stamp sets are the new Create a Cupcake & the Occasional Quotes (a level 2 hostess set out of the Big catalog - contact me to earn this today). 3 different punches were used, Build a Cupcake (so great that you don't have to cut these shapes out), scallop trim corner & border. Then 2 embossing folders helped give the card some texture, square lattice & polka dots. Then some of the awesome 1/2" Concord Crush Stitched ribbon was added. Just love it.

The last card is one of my own designs & was one of my swaps at Leadership (plus will probably be one at regional too). It is so simple but so pretty. Just don't asked me what happened to this picture. My camera & computer both decided not to like me at the same moment.





















The base of the card & the ink used are marina mist (I know it doesn't look like it by the picture). Then I just ran the whisper white piece through the wonderful Big Shot with the elegant lines embossing folder (do you see a theme to yesterday's event). Then I stamped the words & that cute butterfly from the So Happy for You stamp set that you can get free out of the Sale-A-Brations catalog. Just love it. Cute card & something free.

Ok so to end my Sunday post...I have to show you what my husband & I saw on the road on our way home from Nashville.
















The official Oscar Meyer Hot Dogmobile. The lady driving it just smiled as I took pictures & laughed as we drove by. But I bet they get that a lot.

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment