Friday, January 21, 2011

More from Leadership!

Aren't you just loving all of the great ideas that I have been sharing from Leadership? These are just the tip of the iceberg of what I have to share. So for Day 3 (can you believe I have posted 3 days in a row...no me either but it is one of my + Ones that I have planned for myself). Leadership was such a awe inspiring experience, so many great ideas & so many great people. One of those great people is Ronda Wade, another of Stampin' Up's Top Demonstrators. I have done some training with Ronda over the phone for the last few months & it was fantastic to get to meet her in person.















She is such a friendly and warm person who just makes everyone around her smile. She also is one heck of a demonstrator & trainer (and this coming from someone who used to train people for a living). If you would like to stop by her blog click Here.

Now on to some stamping...These two projects are using one of the Fabulous stamp sets from the up coming Sale-A-Bration catalog. If you have not got yours yet call, email, text or message me on Facebook. Sale-A-Bration starts on Tuesday the 25th. This stamp set is called "So Happy for You." The first one is a card that I will definitely be duplicating for St. Patrick's Day. Me being Irish this card just screams "Luck of the Irish" to me.






















Love Love Love the ribbon. The next project using the "So Happy for you" Sale-A-Bration Set and the Sweet Stitches DSP.





















I totally love the ribbon on the top of these tags. So many uses for this same tag just by changing the saying that you use from the "So Happy for You."

Ok, as a reminder you will see these & so many other shares at my Customer Appreciation Workshop on January 29th. If you have not yet registered, you are running quickly out of time. The cut off for registration is this Sunday at 5 pm. Tons of give-a-ways & fun make n takes too. Don't miss it. Remember there is not any cost to you for this workshop just come & have a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment