Saturday, January 22, 2011

New favorites from Leadership

This year's theme at Leadership was + One. It is the idea that we can do just one more thing in our business or personal life and the ripple effect will be big. For my business I came back with more than one. But the one that you are noticing right away is my determination to post to my blog often (my goal is at least 4 times a week - 7 would be great but probably not an on going realistic goal). For my personal life, this was much harder, I have decided to make a commitment for us to eat together as a family 4 days a week. Again I would love for it to be 7 days a week but with everyone's schedules that is not possible. Below is a picture of me our 1st morning before our opening session with Shelli. Yes I know, what a cheesy smile.















Another thing from Leadership that I got was a love for a couple of the new items in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The 1st one is the Build A Blossom set & coordinating punch. When I saw these items in the catalog I thought they were neat (I love stamp sets with coordinating punches - how easy). But while I thought they were neat & that the flowers were pretty I thought, "hmmm I don't know." Well I saw so many beautiful items made with this that I had to have it. You saw one in my post the other day with the card all done in real red. But check this one out.

















Pretty Pretty. This card also uses one of my favorite stamp sets out of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog (which of course starts on Tuesday) plus it also uses my new favorite embossing folder "framed Tulips" (found in the new occasions mini).

Now the next thing that I saw tons of stuff done with I really didn't think much at all about it. Boy was I not thinking out of the box. It's possibilities are endless.





















This cute little gift holder was made using the petal cone die (in the Occasions mini). It is holding a super cute pin cushion that was made with the Sweet Stitches fabric. The button & the ribbon on the petal cone die are also in the Occasions mini. In a few days I will show you another project using the petal cone die that changed a sucker into a flower in a pot.

I hope you are all having a good weekend & that it is not as cold where you are as it is where I am. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment