Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quick and Easy

For today it has to be something quick & easy. Time is limited today because I am doing so much to get ready for my Customer Appreciation Event...Are you excited for it? I know I am. Fun make n takes, give-a-ways & fun fun fun. I can't wait. Ok so today's quick & easy card comes (of course) from Leadership.





















The stamp set for the buttons is of course button button from the occasions mini. The material is also found in the occasions mini. They are both part of the sew suite collection. The material is adhered to the card base using (of all things) a glue stick. How easy is that. All of the buttons are punched out with our assortment of circle punches. Then the words you could use anything. Now how easy was that?

I also wanted to share a picture of the lovely group of ladies that I had dinner with the first night that I was at Leadership. Many of them I spent time with over the next two days. They are a fabulous group of ladies with so much talent. Now you will notice that I am in the picture (at the far end of the table). That is because my new friend Lisa Kim took the picture. Thanks Lisa for sharing it. (To see Lisa's blog stop by Here)

















Thanks Ladies for helping to make my Leadership Experience an awesome one. See you all at Convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment