Monday, January 24, 2011

New Classes are scheduled

Happy Monday to All! Wow did our weekend just fly by! But I guess they say "Time flies when you are having fun." I am not sure if we are always having fun in our house but time flies just this same. I did on one hand get a lot of catching up done. My upcoming schedule is now here on my blog & an email will be going out to my customer base today with the Button Button Class. If you are not on my email list & would like to be please email me today.

Today's pictures are using some of the products from the Sew Suite Collection. I am so in love with this whole part of the Occasions Mini catalog. Ok, who am I kidding I love everything in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I think Stampin' Up went above & beyond with this catalog.




















With this awesome card you could put just about any ribbon on the spool & attach it with a glue dot or two, so that whomever you give the card to would be able to use the ribbon again. I love cards where you get a two for out of them.















This second card was made by Bonnie (one of Stampin' Up's wonderful Home Office employees) during one of our general sessions. It is hard to see but on the daffodil delight base is multiple different images from the Sew Suite Stamp Set stamped in daffodil delight ink. Just love it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment