Friday, February 4, 2011

What a Week!

So the kids went back to school today. None of our teenagers wanted to get up & our 4 year old Robert didn't want to go to bed last night. : ) I am so excited today...not because the kids went back to school but because 1 week from today myself & 2 of my awesome downline members are headed to Minneapolis Minnesota to go to a Stampin' Up Regional Event. Not as big as Leadership was but still a ton of fun. What is even more fun is that it will be the first Stampin' Up Event either of these ladies have ever gone to...What fun!

I decided to show you more of my swaps. Yes these are some that I used at Leadership. They are the same ones that I am using at Regional...sorry to anyone that might have swapped with me at Leadership & does at Regional. Both these cards were a huge hit the 2nd morning at Leadership. I kept saying it was because everybody needed some caffeine & chocolate to get us going.





















This card uses one of my favorite color combos (I say that a lot don't I & they are not all the same...oops), early espresso, crumb cake, very vanilla & real red. The stamp set is Morning Cup. Just love it. I actually assembled it to make this card & another one for Leadership. Super duper simple.

That was the caffeine & here is the chocolate.

















This card looks simple but took too much time (ok well too much when you are making 24 of them). Same color scheme as above just without the real red. I took both the crumb cake & rounded the corners with the corner rounder punch. Cut the early espresso piece with the top note die & the big shot machine. Then ran them both through the Big Shot with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. The early espresso piece I cut the outside dotted edge of the top note off so that I could get the decorative label punch in the middle. I then stamped the so much chocolate so little time (from the Eat Chocolate stamp set) twice on 2 different pieces of very vanilla. I cut one chocolate bar out, painted the ends with silver fox smooch ink to make it look like the hershey bars of old that were wrapped in aluminum type paper. I put the cut out chocolate bar on top of the other one with a dimensional. YUM!

I hope you have a great weekend. It is pretty crazy here...I know what else is new. I will do my best to post over the weekend. Be on the lookout next week for my class schedule to come out...are you ready for this...through March. Don't forget registration for my Button Button class ends tomorrow. More of those pictures in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment