Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reminders!

A couple of reminders...Today is the last day to register for my Button Button Event on Saturday February 19th without incurring an additional fee for faster shipping. If you have not registered & would like to please contact me today. This class (like every one of my classes) is available to go. Which means that you don't have to be here to participate. I can either deliver the class to you or mail it (for an extra postage fee). From now on I will be including this option with a paypal button on my class page with every listed class. After February 15th the class will no longer be available. Be on the lookout tomorrow for more pictures of the cards we will be making.
Now as you all know (because you have stopped by) that I have this blog but did you also know that I have a Stampin' Up website? You can get to it by clicking Here. My website allows you to shop 24/7 but there is also a wealth of information there too. Not only is my schedule of events listed but there are pages that include all Stampin' Up promotions & current catalogs. Plus there is a page that has all kinds of ideas to copy. Such as this cute one using the MDS (My Digital Studio) "So Much to Sale-A-Brate Digital Content CD that you can get for FREE only during Sale-A-Bration. Click Here to go straight to the page that even includes a video that includes Stampin' Up's own Sara Douglas (one of CEO Shelli Gardner's daughters). The page on my website is called "Ideas" & then you choose "My Favorite ideas" or click Here. Currently there are 80 projects there for you to look through.
So now you can stop by my blog or my website, but to make sure you don't miss anything from me or my growing team, stop by Facebook Here and like my Facebook page, INKcredibly INKspired - Kristy Bettenhausen - Stampin' Up.
Thanks for stopping by.

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment