Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Crazy Week!

So it's another crazy week in store for the Bettenhausen Household. Play practice for my daughter Alexis is really ramping up as we are under a month away until Dunlap High School Present's Phantom of the Opera. She is getting super excited (as are we all). But boy will I be glad when it is over. It's just a lot on top of her already crazy dance schedule...oh yeah plus school. : ) I am getting ready to head north...well northwest. To Minneapolis Minnesota on Friday & Saturday. I will be attending a Stampin' Up Regional. I can't wait to see some of my new friends from Leadership & get even more wonderful ideas. Plus for 2 of my team members it will be their 1st ever Stampin' Up event. Fun girl time. I just love it.
Ok now for some stamping.


















This card just makes me think spring. Now maybe it is the pretty flowers, maybe I am sick of cold & snow...I would say probably both. This card uses two of the awesome sets that you can choose from out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 in product that you purchase. They are So Happy for You & Sweet Summer. See just the name makes you think of warm weather. Wouldn't that be a great card to send to a friend so that they know you are thinking of them.

This next picture is from the Momento Mall area at Leadership. Momento Mall is exactly what it sounds like. It is a shopping area of products that are available just by attending leadership. Now some times those items that are left over after the event are put up on the Demonstrator Website for purchase. So for those of you that love my purse & wallet, let me know & I can be on the lookout to see if they appear for purchase.















This adorable chicken wire frame was in a few different colors around the store but this one was my favorite. It probably is the pretty pink pirouette color. Let alone the adorable cards that are attached to it. Just love it.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your Monday. Don't forget I am now on Facebook & would love for you to stop by & like my page. Just search for my team name, INKredibly INKspired, to find it or click on the facebook badge on the right side of my blog. That way you never miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment