Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some Favorite Valentine's

Happy Thursday to everyone! At least I think it is Thursday. With the kids not having school the last couple of days it is totally throughing me off as to what day of the week it is. But with it being the 3rd of February (can you believe it's February already) Valentine's Day is just around the corner. So to get us in the spirit & give you some ideas for your Valentine's card, here are a few more cards that I received from Leadership swaps. This first one was designed by my new friend & Demonstrator Denise Ometzberger. She is in Houston Texas. If you are in that area & need a demonstrator she is your gal. The funny thing about Denise is that her whole family lives less that 30 minutes from me. She is orginally from Pekin, Illinois. Small world.





















To make this adorable card Denise used the Valentine Defined Stamp Set with real red and basic grey stampin' write markers to color it. The two pieces of designer paper are from the Love Impressions. Both the Designer paper & the stamp set can be found in the occasions mini catalog.  Thanks Denise for sharing your awesome card & talents.

The next card was designed by my other new friend & Demonstrator Isis Pinero. She is a very talented Demonstrator from Miami Florida. Don't I wish I was visiting with her right now.
















The nice thing about this card is that it isn't too girly. My son Jeffrey is always complaining when he needs are card that I have too many girl cards. Now that being said he more often needs a card for a girl than he does another guy. Don't you just love the daffodil delight pom pom trim. Talk about retro. Just love it. It also comes in melon mambo & tangerine tango.

The last card was designed by fellow Demonstrator Lisa Shepherd. Unfortunetly I can't tell you where she is from because the card only had her name & # on the back. But thanks Lisa for the swap.






















A couple of things about this card are hard to see from this picture. The whisper white piece was run through the Big Shot machine using the polka dot embossing folder. The banner that says "Be My Valentine" is popped up on deminsionals and to the right of the striped designer paper is a piece of the awesome real red glitter paper. Have I mentioned that I just love that stuff? I know I have : )

Thanks for stopping by on this snowy Thursday.

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment