Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I know I know...

I know Valentine's Day is over. But I had just a couple more things for Valentine's Day that I wanted to share from this past weekend's regional. I hope that your Valentine's Day was a great one & that you got to spend it with the ones that you love.

The first thing I am going to share today is this cute cute Xs & Os banner.












It uses the awesome Love Letters designer paper & tons of ribbon & embellishments. Wouldn't this banner be a great decorative item that you could pull out year after year.

This next project is a neat way to give your valentine some yummy candy.






















This treat card uses the Sweetheart stamp sets & the awesome heart treat cups. The tab at the top actually is in between 2 layers of the real red cardstock, so you can pull that piece out to get to the candy without destroying the whole card. The wonderful color combination is real red, whisper white & tempting turquoise. The words on the tab are from the stamp set teeny tiny wishes.

The last project for the day uses the new petal cone die for the Big Shot machine. Found the occasions mini catalog. I will be sharing a few projects this week using the petal cone die. Just love it.
















I know the picture is not that great. It was made by someone doing a WOW workshop moment at Regional. Tons of other people were taking pictures at the same time & I thought it would be rude to turn it around for a picture from the other side as they were taking pictures. : ) So I will point out some of the great things used to make this cute gift holder. The cardstock for the base is rose red. The flower was made using the great new blossom petal punch. The petals have been embossed with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder & sprayed with smooch spray. The little scallop border above the flower is done with the ribbon border punch. Both the border & the flower are made out of pink pirouette cardstock. The ribbon on the back is very vanilla seam binding. The glitter is the champagne glass glitter. I will definitely be making a project using the champagne glass glitter because I got one FREE at Leadership & Regional. So they obviously are trying to tell me something. (smile)

Happy Tuesday to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment