Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This Week!!!

Oh my is this week flying by in a flash. In honor of our group event "A Card for Every Season" here is my card for this great event. For those of you coming, we will see you on Saturday morning. I am not sure how bright eyed I will be with football the night before but at least we are at home. For those of you that were not able to sign up I will post a few other cards this week.




















The Build a Bears, I just can't seem to stay away from them. At the end of the month this little guy & his girlfriend will be climbing on board some candy wrappers for my youngest son's class & my youngest daughter's 16th Birthday party. Be on the look out for those pictures. The cardstock base is tangerine tango. The front has been sent through the Big Shot with the web embossing folders. I just love the embossing folders. I hope we come out with more more more. The black strip is basic black waffle paper. The scallop oval is peach parfait. The words, the bear & all his accessories are stamped in basic black on whisper white. Then colored & cut out. The words are punched with the large oval punch. The bear is popped up with some dimensionals. This little guy is just beary sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment