Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Ok well not Christmas yet but fall is definitely upon us here in the Midwest. Warm days & cool nights. Sometimes cool days & cool nights. You just never know what you are going to get. Definitely fall in our house. After a great football game last night we are on our way to a marching band competition about an hour away that all 3 of our older kids are participating in. But in our house I have been getting to work on everything that I have going stampin' wise through the end of the year. Make sure you get signed up for all of you favorites as soon as possible. Coming up next Saturday is our group "A Card for Every Season". Look for pictures of some of those cards coming toward the end of this next week. Then the next event that I am hosting is the Owl 101 punch class on October 24th. Where we will be making 16 - 3" x 3" cards all with a different theme focused around using the new Owl 2 step punch. If you are not signed up yet for this class...hurry up...the deadline is October 12th. Then on November 6th I will be hosting my yearly Christmas Card Event. That brings us to today's pictures.
















Both of these cards are made with 2 images from the Peaceful Seasons Level 2 Hostess Set. This first one is garden green cardstock as the base. With part of the candy cane christmas material used to look like ribbon. Then the words are stamped in real red & the earth ornaments in garden green.















This card is made using the same images but the real red cardstock is used as the base. I stamped the images in the same colors but I didn't tear the cardstock at the bottom. Then I added silver glass glitter along the bottom after I glued the material on the back. This card so far is my favorite. Tomorrow I will post two more cards using different images out of the Peaceful Seasons stamp set with different colored cardstock and different accessories. Let me know which one or ones are your favorite. One of these great cards will be 1 of my designs for my Christmas Card Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment