Monday, October 18, 2010

The 4th Christmas Card Design

Here is the 4th Card Design for my Christmas Card Event. If you have not got signed up for this event contact me asap. The deadline for registration is this Sunday October 24th. This wonderful card was designed by fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator Dawn Griffith. Stop by her blog by clicking Here.
















I just absolutely love this stamp set, Got Treats. It pairs up perfectly with our milk carton die too. This card looks so complex but isn't. Those are my favorites. It is all about the layering. This is one of my current favorite color combinations. Cherry Cobbler, Early Espress & Crumb Cake. The gingerbread cookie & the words are stamped on whisper white with early espresso ink. Just love it. Be on the look out toward the end of the week for the final card for my event. Now off to get some paper cut for my event this Saturday. It will be a HOOT of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment