Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flowers are Springing Up Everywhere!

Don't I wish! I am much more a warm weather gal. I am so thankful for this extra warm streak of weather that we are having this week. Where I love the change of seasons I just don't love every season. I like snow but only when I don't have to go out in it. But anyway, on to the project. I watched a great video on fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator Dawn Griffith's blog making these fantastic flowers. They are nowhere near as difficult as they look. Take a look at her awesome video by clicking Here.













This is an up close picture of one of the flowers. I used the designer series paper pack that is a level one hostess option. Then the center of the flower is the coordinating cardstock, poppy parade in this picture. Then I used champagne colored glimmer brads.











These 2 are poppy parade & peach parfait. Then here is how they looked on the bags that I will be giving to my customers that are coming this Saturday to A Card for Every Season. That way they have something pretty to carry their completed cards in.




















I am going to be doing one for myself to hold all of my prepacked cards in. But I am going to decorate it with Halloween designer paper. I will add the picture of it when it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment