Sunday, October 3, 2010

Continuing with the Christmas Theme

Here are the next two cards that I promised you using the Peaceful Seasons Level 2 Hostess Set.















The first card is made similar to yesterday's cards. The images are from the Peaceful Seasons stamp set but this time I used the Season's Greetings words & the hollyberry leaves. The cardstock base is always artichoke & the images are stamped on very vanilla. The material in these cards is the Deck the Halls material in the Holiday mini. The buttons are matching buttons from the mini.
















In this card I used cherry cobbler as the base, didn't tear the cardstock & choose buttons that stuck out more. This card is my second runner up to the similar one yesterday. I am having a hard time picking my favorite. The funny thing is that usually I like torn cards & this time neither of my favorites are the torn cards. Go figure. : ) My problem is really that I can pick between the glass glitter & the buttons. I love love love them both. All comments would be appreciated. One of them has to be the winner.
I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. We are unfortunetly headed out of town for a family funeral. So I probably will not have any posts for the next couple of days since I will have limited access to the internet. But look towards the middle of the week when I will post cards from a Card for Every Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment