Friday, September 10, 2010

So Much Going On!

WOW! There is so much going on in my house this week it is just crazy. I had a GREAT time yesterday at our Holiday Mini Event. Myself & 4 other Demonstrators taught some wonderful ladies how to make 6 great projects using items from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Met some new people & saw some familiar ones too. Thanks to all for making it a successful event. Hopefully we will see you next year.
For today, I took my daughter Kayla to take her drivers license test as soon as all of the other kids were out the door to school. She passed...YEAH! and has a beautiful drivers license picture. Not that I am biased or anything. Today is Homecoming for our High School. My husband & I will be taking our 4 year old to watch his older siblings in the parade this afternoon. Then we are off to the BIG Game tonight. Let's Go Dunlap.
Now for some stamping. Today is the last day to register for my Build a Bear Event. If you haven't gotten registered call or email me ASAP. Can't wait to see the bunch of ladies that got signed up yesterday. I truly enjoyed getting to know you guys more yesterday. (I hope everything worked out with the horses at your house Cammie). So here is our next Girl Bear to celebrate the fact that Kayla got her license.




















The Beary Bright Girl was designed by fellow Stampin' up Demonstrator Debra Storbeck. The base of the card is so saffron. All of the Designer Paper is part of the Build a Bear Designer Paper pack. Her shoes, jacket & skirt are real red. The bear body is Whisper White with a So Saffron snout. Her eyes, nose & mouth are Basic Black. The brad is a So Saffron brad out of the Subtles color family. The stamps used on the outside of the card are the calendar background stamp, with the full calendar for the months. Inside the card is the word "To a Beary Wonderful Teacher" from the Season of Hugs stamp set in the new Holiday Mini catalog.
I hope you all of a wonderful weekend. I am not sure if I will get anything posted between now & Monday morning. But next week be on the lookout for the rest of the bears & my card design for my next large group of Demonstrator's event "A Card for Every Season." Registration Cutoff for that event is just 9 days away & spots are filling fast. As of yesterday we were at about 25 spots remaining. So get yours in today.

3 comments:

  1. Your bear cards are really cute - I have yet to use that set and yours make me want to get them out. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.

    Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Hope you will follow me too at
    http://queenbeascraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, Thank you both so much! This little girl bear is one of my favorites. Thanks so much for visiting.

    ReplyDelete