Friday, September 3, 2010

Getting ready for a Fang-tastic Halloween

This card is a combination of a whole bunch of my favorite things from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I love the fang-tasic stamp set & especially the web impressions folder.
















The card base is tangerine tango, then the basic black was run through the Big Shot machine with the Spider Web Impressions folder. Then I took white craft ink & just lightly ran it across the raised image of the spider web. Then I stamped the boy & the words in basic black ink on whisper white cardstock. Colored the boy with basic black, blush blossom, elegant eggplant & tangerine tango markers, then I cut him out & attached him with dimensionals to a 1 3/8" punch circle of tangerine tango that was glued to a 2 3/4" scallop punch of elegant eggplant. The words are a 1 1/4" circle punch that I trimmed the bottom of so that it was even with the basic black cardstock. Be on the look out for his witch friend this weekend. Along with the start of the Boy Bears from my Build a Bear Workshop Event. If you are not yet signed up for this event you have only until September 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment