Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally...

Fall is just insane in our house. From football to marching band to dance classes starting, it's amazing I can find my shoes some days. I have been working on getting my events through the end of the year together. Isn't it crazy that the holiday season will soon be upon us. I will be posting items that will be from all of my upcoming events. Make sure you check out my events & classes schedule so you can get signed up for all of your holiday favorites. Today's post is one of the bracelets that we will be making at my Holiday Gift event. There will be many amazing gifts to make that day & this is only 1 of 5 bracelet designs offered.

 This is the front view while it is on my wrist...not easy to do take a picture using only 1 hand on the camera.








This is the clasp. Sorry it is kinda blurry. Again not easy taking a picture with only 1 hand.






The bracelet view from the front.











Here is the view from the back. You can actually switch the charm around & wear whichever side you like.








Be on the look out for the other bracelet designs as well as pendents. They will be made with a coordinating holiday gift box (to be pictured soon). Thanks for stopping by.







1 comment:

  1. Love your reversible bracelet, thanks for sharing = )I'm following you from Stampin' Connection, #248 on the list
    http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete