Friday, March 18, 2011

Time Flys!

The say time flies when your having fun. Well it certainly flies when just about everybody in your house is sick too. First it was my daughter Kayla, sick with strep throat then a reaction to the antibiotics, next my son Robert had a slight pneumonia, as he was getting better I finally convinced my husband to go to the doctor where the gave him antibiotics for a severe sinus infection, then recently it has been my turn. Hopefully everyone is now on the mend. I have threatened my other two teenagers about getting sick. (smile)

In everyone being sick I did get some stamping done. But boy had I lost my creative mojo. So I turned to a few of my favorite demonstrators & favorite swaps to see what I could come up with. These cards is what I will be sharing with you for the (hopefully) next few days.

Today's card is a straight up copy of a card designed by the wonderful Dawn Griffin. She is one of the demonstrators whose blog I check out whenever I can & especially when I have no creative mojo. You can click Here to see her awesome card, directions for it & to check out the rest of her great blog.

Here is my copy of it. Hopefully I did her justice.






















I just love everything about his card. The colors are pink pirouette, early espresso & very vanilla. What's not to love with those right? There is tons of sponging on it which I so love. It's such as soft vintage look. Just love it (did I mention that?). The stamp set is Easter Blossom. Perfect for any spring or Easter card. The designer paper is the Springtime Vintage package in the occasions mini catalog. Both are items that we will be using at my Springtime/Easter themed Scrapbook in a Day Event tomorrow. This class will still be available to order from me until April 31st when the occasions mini ends.

Speaking of end...don't forget that Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st. Don't let all of the great Sale-A-Bration specials get away from you.

Coming up tomorrow (hopefully) two great cards made based on two awesome cards by Kimberly Van Diepen.

No comments:

Post a Comment