Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Daughter Alexis' 16th Birthday Card

My daughter Alexis is turning 16 tomorrow. I wanted to design a card that was SO her. Purple is her color. For my older daughter it is pink but this one loves purple.
















The base of this card is concord crush cardstock (I just love that color). Then I took a piece of perfect plum & ran it through the Big Shot machine with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. Then I took concord crush 1/2" stitched ribbon & made the back & forth design by sticking it to a piece of sticky strip. Then I stamped the cupcake image & the words "Got Birthday" both from the "Got Treats" stamp sets in concord crush ink on whisper white cardstock. The words I punched out with the word window punch. Then glued them to a punch of concord crush using the modern label punch. Then the image I also stamped with concord crush ink on whisper white cardstock. I punched the image out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I layered it on a 1 3/8" circle punch of perfect plum & a 1 3/4" circle punch of concord crush. Both the image & the words are attached to the card with dimenionals to give a bit of a pop.
Happy Birthday (tomorrow) to my beautiful daughter Alexis!

No comments:

Post a Comment