Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Gift Event - Gift Card Holder

Some of you may recognize this great Gift Card Holder from the group Holiday Mini Extravaganza that I participated in a few months ago. It was designed by my friend & Stampin' Up Demonstrator Barb Fehr. It uses parts from the Candy Countdown Calendar Kit in the Holiday Mini. The best thing about it is that it gives you something to put under the tree for your gift cards that teenagers (& others) won't right away know it has a gift card in it.




















The gift card will actually fit down into the box & the lid can close I just took the picture with the gift card sticking out so you could see how it goes. These boxes will be available to make at my Handmade Gift Event on Saturday December 4th for $3.00 each. Registration is just now open, see my classes page for more information & email/call me if you have not gotten a registration form & would like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment