Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Gift Event - Sound Card

So it is time to start thinking about your Holiday Gift Shopping! I know you might not want to but I promise to do all I can to make it easier on you. The first thing that I am going to do is host a Holiday Gift Making Event. Where you can choose from eight different gifts to make & give to all of your favorite people for the Holidays. Make sure to put yourself on the list too.
Over the next 2 weeks I will be posting pictures of all of my Holiday Gifts here on my blog. Make sure you check back frequently so you can pick all of your favorites. The first one is the new Sound Card out of the Holiday Mini. You can choose from one that plays "We wish you a Merry Christmas" or one that you can program with your own sounds.















The card itself is whisper white. So I decorated the front with always artichoke cardstock. Then took a piece of very vanilla & stamps the words Season's Greeting in Cherry Cobbler. Then stamped 3 of the leaf images in always artichoke ink. The leaf & the words are from the Peaceful Seasons level 2 stamp set out of the Holiday Mini. This stamp set is only available until January 4th. Contact me today to find out how you can get one for FREE. Then behind the very vanilla cardstock is a strip of the new Stampin' Up material called Deck the Halls. The button is laced with linen thread then glued onto the card with 2 mini glue dots.
















Here is a side view of the card so you can see the sound card itself. This card will be available for $7.50 each & will come with one of Stampin' Up's padded envelopes.
Be on the lookout for other great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment