Sunday, August 29, 2010

Funshine Bear

Happy Sunday to All! To celebrate some great weather & family time day, here is Funshine Bear from the Care Bear Group of Cards that are part of my up coming Build A Bear Workshop Event. Make sure you are signed up for this great event. I hope your weekend has been as good as mine has been. My oldest son's varsity high school football team won their season opener against my high school alma mater. Then I had a wonderful day hosting a scrapbooking event. What a wonderful group of ladies! We made a 20 page scrapbook ready for pictures all in about 4 hours. Not too bad huh? When was the last time you completed an album in less than 1/2 a day. : ) Now off to get the laundry done & for you to enjoy Funshine Bear.




















Card Base & bottom layer of greeting: Tangerine Tango
2nd layer (base of top note die), 2nd layer of greeting & bear body: Daffodil Delight
3rd layer (top layer of top not die): Greenhouse Gala DSP
Bear's eyes & nose: Basic Black
Mouth: Pretty in Pink
Tummy & Cardstock for words: Whisper White
The words "Happy Bearthday" are from the Beary Nice Wishes stamp set & are stamped in Tangerine Tango ink.
To make the tummy: I punched a 1 1/4" circle then took the small end of a tangerine tango marker & drew a small circle. The I traced the circle with the fat end of a tangerine tango marker. I colored in the circle with the fat end of a daffodil delight marker. Then with the small end of a tangerine tango marker I just drew the 2 sides of a triangle for the rays & colored them in with a daffodil delight marker. Then I drew the smiley face with the tangerine tango marker. Be on the lookout on Tuesday for Good Luck Bear.

3 comments:

  1. Your bears are all so cute! Welcome to the world of blogging. Hey - I'm the first one to sign up to follow you! :))))) Thanks for blessing my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog on SC's. I second the welcome to the world of blogging. It is so much fun! I really like the Care Bear's they are so cute and would be perfect for my niece's birthday. Thanks for sharing, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Shari & Tonya for being my first 2 followers.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete